Whether buying or renting, here are some suggestions on things to do before moving in
1. Changing the locks, even when renting, is usually allowed with the landlord's or property management company's permission.
2. A professional exterminator will tell you if they see signs of infestation and warn you of potential risks.
3. Clean and thoroughly sanitize, paying close attention to the kitchen and bathrooms (or hire a cleaning professional).
4. Take a moment to envision your furniture and decor in each room to make unpacking easier.
5. Of course, you'll need to get your utilities set up.
Et voilà - you're ready to move in!
Email me to get started on your home search today!
Click the photo to claim your free Ultimate Guide to Katy, TX!
Carolyn Barnes, Your REALTOR® & Katy Expert