This December will be different, with some things that normally are open for the holidays closed or allowing fewer visitors because of the pandemic. The silver lining is that for those things that are normally extremely crowded, with social distancing practices in place and limited numbers of visitors at one time, we'll have more time and space to see and appreciate the things we are able to do. Here are a few of our favorites:
1. Drive through River Oaks to see killer lights displays (and maybe meet Santa!).
2. Visit Dewberry Farm in Brookshire to see the Trail of Lights, to capture some great holiday photos, and to find and cut your perfect Christmas tree.
3. Support local businesses by shopping at Holiday on 19th Street in Houston Heights.
4. Go ice skating or enjoy an evening of Christmas carols at Discovery Green in Downtown Houston.
5. Visit the animals of the Houston Zoo and see fabulous lights displays during the annual Zoo Lights.
6. Drive through the Pin Oak subdivision to see great lights displays, especially the Christmas Katy Story timed to music.
7. See the outstanding Franck Christmas Light Show in Copperfield.
8. Schedule a time to meet with me to discuss buying a house, selling your current house, or both!
Click the photo to claim your free Ultimate Guide to Katy, TX!
Carolyn Barnes, Your REALTOR® & Katy Expert